Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Free Behavior Chart Printables!

Happy Back to School! Here's the signs I made for my behavior chart if you would like them. The clipart is from Lettering Delights. It's called School Pals.
**I should have explained the frog part of my behavior plan from last year. I forget sometimes that y'all aren't in my classroom! :) :) I had some frog sticks that I had gotten at a teachers supply store. If a child was doing something good, they got to put a frog stick in their pocket of cards. At the end of the day, those who received a frog got to go in the prize box. I'll follow the same rule with this system: If they move up to fabulous pink, they go to prize box every afternoon. Super simple, but effective (at least for me!)
Use these if you like! :)

Behavior Plan

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I was going to attempt to copy what you had done tonight, so you saved me lots of work and helped me in a huge way to get a behavior plan that I can manage without lots to time spent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thank you so much for sharing them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh...I saw these the other day and was hoping you would give them away.
    I am a kindergarten teacher.
    Is there a way I can change the "first grader" sign to say "Kindergartener"?? I learn things fast..if you explain them to me.LOL
    Barbara bharmor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I hope back to school went well... still relaxing in New Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh! Super cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing these! I have been searching and thinking about my behavior plan. I'm moving from 3rd grade (the past 9 years) to first...and I did something similar, but on a yard stick. And my third graders could actually move up and down the stick throughout the day (I think that might be a bit much for firsties). When I saw your system on your blog, I thought "PERFECT"! I really appreciate you sharing so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel!

    Happy Teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw your behavior plan posters. They are soooo cute. I can't download them on Scribd. Can you possibly send the to me as a PDF or something? Also, is it possible to have it say "Kindergarten" instead of "First Grade"?

    Thanks so much!

    Jeanne

    kidzkidzkidz8.2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete