Tuesday, November 29, 2011

EduBlog Awards 2011...Go Vote!

The 2011 EduBlog Awards are happening now. Nominations are open from now until this Friday (December 2). There are lots of categories to nominate people for, but I'm just voting for Best Teacher Blog. 

I follow TONS of blogs, but I have 3 or 4 that are my absolute favs, so it's hard to narrow it down to just one. But.....my nomination goes to the ever fabulous Cara at The First Grade Parade. Her ideas are *amazing* and beyond creative. If I'm ever in a teaching slump, I always visit her blog to become inspired and she never lets me down. And I'm not joking when I say that her calendar companion completely changed the way I teach my math and I can tell such a difference in my kids because of it. She's beyond brilliant and that's why I'm nominating her. :)

Okay, so how do you nominate your favorite blog?? Just click the link below and follow the simple directions! :) :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment