Thursday, December 27, 2012

The "I'm Back!" Sale!

I never thought I'd be on someone's blog roll and see "last updated: one month ago". I have missed blogging and sharing with y'all, but December has pretty much been a blur. I've been working on starting a beauty/fashion blog, which can be found here (but let me warn you, it's in the EARLY stages!) and that's taken up a lot of my time, not to mention that Christmas time in 1st grade is beyond CRAZY!  I'm in Nashville right now with my cousin as she performs at a cheer competition, so when I get back home, I'm planning on catching y'all up on everything that's been going on in my teaching world. As an apology for neglecting my poor little blog, I'm throwing a 20% off sale in my TpT store starting tomorrow (Friday) and ending Monday. You can find my store here. Hope y'all have had a wonderful holiday! :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I love the quote on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just started creating a fashion inspired blog!!! :)
    I agree December has been a blur!
    Glad you're back and all is well.

    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  3. December is a craaazy month! It's a wonder any of us get to our blogs!


    We're your newest followers! I've had fun poking around your adorable blog!

    We're having a giveaway! You should stop by and enter!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete