Monday, June 3, 2013

The Importance of Focus Boards

One of the most important parts of my classroom design is my focus board. I feel like this is one of the most essential boards in my classroom and also one of the most beneficial. I love the fact that students can look and see exactly what they are going to learn about for the week. It also helps me stay on track! I'm currently working on several different Focus Board Headers and I just finished and uploaded the first pack to my store:



I've included 8 different headers in 7 color choices. If you need an additional header title, feel free to email me and I'll add it to the pack.

If you are unfamiliar with focus boards, here are my past focus boards.





I'm still working on different theme for these headers. If you have a special request, feel free to email me! :)

**Remember! I've started a new blog for my new grade: come check it out and follow me!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Love focus walls also! What about a chevron & owl theme? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chalkboard look in the headings! Very cute!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Thanks! Can't wait to see what other color combos you make!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete