Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall is in the Air

I just love fall time. I spent all last weekend shopping for pumpkins and mums, which was a nice break from my usual school work filled weekend. This weekend was a little more balanced. I spent most of Saturday working on activities for next week, which will find us learning all about how to compare and contrast.

And I spent Sunday painting pumpkins.
Want to see more of my fun, fall weekend? Head over to Southern Belle Inspired
Have a great week y'all! I'll be back tomorrow to share some fun compare and contrast activities.


1 comment:

  1. We love, love, love your pumpkins! What a much better way to spend your weekend than grading papers and doing lesson plans! Good for you!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete